Thursday 3 March 2011

Plans back on track- at last!!!

So the lurgy has almost gone and I'm no longer sounding like Deirdre Barlow!! Big plans this weekend for our training walk as the WHW marches ever closer!! In between our plans this weekend, I reckon we need to get our itinerary of who brings what to keep us at 20kg weight allowance! We have a fab wee company, Travel-Lite, who are based in Milngavie who for the sum of £40 will deliver our bag to each of the places we are staying. To be honest, they could have charged us ten times that to not have to carry our bags!! We've also persuaded (least I think we have) my folks to meet us the night we are in Tyndrum; tea and clean pants and socks will be the order of that particular day I reckon!!
 
Watch this space for info on our Sunday walk!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment